Peek of the Week
Hello, this is the Paxon Hollow Peek of the Week for February 18, 2018
- Monday, February 19th there is no school.
- Tuesday, February 20th is student picture day.
- Wednesday, February 21st, at 7:20 a.m. a general student council meetings will be held in the auditorium.
- There are two weeks left for the discounted yearbook price. The price will increase on March 1st. The final date for orders, at the regular price, will be April 20th. Yearbook information flyers are available in the main office, homerooms and our website
PTO Announcements include:
- The PTO is holding a MOD pizza fundraising on Monday, February 26th. A flyer providing more information can be found on our website.
Athletic Announcements Include:
- The first day of Spring practices will begin on Wednesday, March 7th.
- If you did not play a Fall or Winter sport, please complete your physical and paperwork and hand it in to the Athletic Office as soon as possible. The physical form must be dated after June 1, 2017.
- MN Athletics is happy to announce the first ever MN signing day for all athletes that will be coming to the high school next year for 9th grade. This event is for the student athletes and their parents. The event is scheduled for March 3rd from 10:00 a.m. to noon located next to the back of the school entrance in classroom number A117. This event will include a tour of the school, guest speakers, photographs with coaches, and a pizza luncheon.
- If you are an athlete going to the Marple Newtown High School next yearas a 9th grader and plan to play at least one sport, call 610-359-4232 and email both Chris Gicking at firstname.lastname@example.org and Sue Becker at email@example.com to provide them with the following information.
- Parent(s)/guardians name(s)
- Sports you will attempt to play at MNHS
We look forward to seeing you in school on Tuesday for A day.