New in 2017-18: Absence Notes may be submitted to the school as an email attachment with the following guidelines.
Directions on submitting electronic absence notes:
1. Parent or guardian writes the absence note on a piece of paper.
2. Parent/guardian signs the note.
3. Parent/guardian scans the note or takes a picture of the note.
4. Parent/guardian attaches scanned note/picture of the note to an email.
5. Parent/guardian sends the message to the designated email address for absence notes.
(Each school has its own attendance email account).
Please follow these guidelines:
- NO electronic signatures will be accepted.
- ONLY emails with a signed absence note will be accepted.
- Emailed notes MUST be sent to the designated email account. Please do not send directly to school staff members.
- Notes must contain the dates of the absence, students name, grade level, reason for absence and parent/guardian signature.
- The designated email account is for absence notes only . All other content should be sent to a school staff member directly.