1. Google Classroom - Classroom is a new tool in Google Apps for Education that helps teachers create and organize assignments quickly, provide feedback efficiently, and easily communicate with their classes. Classroom helps students organize their work in Google Drive, complete and turn it in, and communicate directly with their teachers and peers.
2. Class Dojo - ClassDojo helps teachers improve behavior in their classrooms quickly and easily. It captures and generates data on behavior that teachers can share with parents and administrators.
3. Google Keep - Quickly capture what's on your mind and share those thoughts with friends and family. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily find it later in search.
4. Socrative Teacher - Engage, assess and personalize your class with Socrative!Educators can initiate formative assessments through quizzes, quick question polls, exit tickets and space races all with their Socrative Chrome app. Socrative will instantly grade, aggregate and provide visuals of results to help you identify opportunities for further instruction.
5. RealtimeBoard: Whiteboard for Collaboration - RealtimeBoard is your online whiteboard for visual team collaboration. Add pictures, mockups, drawings, videos, sticky notes, office documents and Google Drive files on an endless canvas, discuss it with your colleagues, and enjoy the smoothest real time visual collaboration without emails.
6. Edpuzzle - EDpuzzle empowers teachers to make any video your lesson. Crop a video, explain it with your own voice and embed quizzes at any time
7. EasyBib - Online bibliography management and information literacy platform
8. Quizlet - Quizlet makes simple tools that let you study anything, for free
9. TeacherTube - Our goal is to provide an online community for sharing instructional videos. We seek to fill a need for a more educationally focused, safe venue for teachers, schools, and home learners. It is a site to provide anytime, anywhere professional development with teachers teaching teachers. As well, it is a site where teachers can post videos designed for students to view in order to learn a concept or skill.
10. IXL - Engaging, adaptive K-12 math and language arts practice. Discover the joy of learning with IXL!
11. Fluency Tutor for Google - Fluency Tutor® for Google™ helps busy teachers bring struggling readers up to speed.
12. Classkick - With Classkick, students work on assignments with their Chromebooks, laptops, or iPads, while getting help from teachers and peers instantly. Teachers create assignments, see all their students’ work in real-time, and give LOTS of student feedback. Best of all, students can help each other anonymously.
13. KineMan - The ultimate 3D reference for human skeletal anatomy, kinesiology, and joint biomechanics, allows YOU to move the joints! Observe orthopaedic motions for 39 different joints, each with 1 to 3 axes of motion. Joint behaviors are biomechanically-realistic, by use of motion parameters (rotation axes & ranges of motion) obtained from research literature and authoritative texts.
14. Desmos Graphing Calculator - Advanced graphing calculator that runs via the web. It's for anyone looking to do advanced mathematics or graphing equations on a Chromebook or in a browser window.
15. Grammarly - Extension that checks for hundreds of common grammar mistakes. It's for everyone because who wouldn't wan their writing to have proper grammar?