Kindergarten registration for the Marple Newtown School District will be held at all elementary buildings on the following dates: Monday, March 13, 2017 from 6:00-8:00 P.M. and Tuesday, March 14, 2017 from 9:30-3:00 P.M.
Children who will be five years old on or before September 5, 2017, the first day of school, are eligible and should be registered at their neighborhood school...
Parents may not register their children without the following:
- Proof of immunization including:
- 4 doses of tetanus and diphtheria - with 1 dose on or after the 4th birthday
- 3 doses of polio
- 2 doses of measles and mumps
- 1 dose of rubella (German measles)
- 3 doses of hepatitis B
- 2 doses of varicella (chickenpox) or history of disease
- The child’s government issued birth certificate or Passport.
- Proof of residence in Marple or Newtown Township. Residency is demonstrated by presenting a Deed, Real Estate Tax bill, bill of sale or a Lease, and two other forms of identification such as a current electric or phone bill. No other documents will be accepted.
- Valid driver’s license.
We will provide a Kindergarten Information Folder for each new kindergarten student and parent as we welcome our new students to the Marple Newtown School District.