Kerri Schmanek - Athletic Trainer
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org Office Phone -610-359-6633
**Please note that your physical must be dated after June 1st 2017 to be valid for the 17/18 school year.**
***Please note that if you already participated in a fall sport you will only have to turn in the Section 7: Re-Certification By Parent/Guardian form.***
Below are the links for the required forms needed to participate in a sport.
If you did not participate in a Fall Sport, Select the "Athletic Forms First Season Packet" link.
If you participated in a Fall Sport, select the" Section 7: Re-Certification By Parent / Gaurdian" link.
1. Marple Newtown Athletic Code of Conduct.
2. Marple Newtown Emergency Medical / Consent Form.
3. Marple Newtown Activity Fee Form.
4. Understanding Non-medical / Misuse of Prescription Medications.
5. PIAA CIPPE Sections 1-6 ( Page 6 must by signed by a Doctor after June 1, 2017 to be valid for the 2017/2018 school year.
Marple Newtown School District Concussion Policy
Any athlete that was diagnosed with a concussion has to be cleared by a physician trained in concussion management.**** Click Here
for a list of local physician's that are trained in concussion management.
ImPACT Testing - All Marple Newtown High School athletes participating in a "contact sport" ( football, soccer, field hockey, wrestling, basketball, diving, lacrosse, baseball, softball) will be administered the test before/during the first week of preseason. The ImPACT Test is valid for 2 years. Click Here for more information.
ESPN Concussion Videos