Hello this is the Paxon Hollow Peek of the Week for November 4, 2018
- Tuesday, November 6th, school is closed.
- Friday, November 9th is the last day of the 1st marking period.
- A makerspace club will be starting soon, allowing students in all grades the opportunity to explore some of the tools in the makerspace in more depth. Space will be limited. Applications will be available in the library starting November 5th. Completed forms must be returned to Ms. Brennan, in the library, by November 14th.
Student Council Announcements include:
- Talent Show auditions will be held on Monday, November 5th and Wednesday, November 7th from 3:00 to 4:30 pm. Students must be picked up promptly at 4:30pm. A sign-up sheet for acts is posted outside of the main office.
- Student Council is collecting leftover Halloween candy through Friday, November 9th. Bagged candy can be placed in the bin in the main lobby.
- Student Council will have its next general meeting on Wednesday, November 7th at 7:20am in room 100.
- A new design of Paxon Hollow spiritwear is now available to purchase through the link provided in this email version as well as on the main page of our school's website. This spiritwear sale offers general Paxon Hollow gear, Paxon Band/Orchestra, and Paxon Hollow Music Department items. All orders will be done online through the link or QR code. A small amount of the proceeds are going to the band/orchestra program. http://brothersscreen.tuosystems.com/stores/phms
Athletic Announcements Include:
- Winter sports will begin the week of November 26th.
- All physical forms and paperwork must be completed and handed in before the first day of tryouts and practice.
- The fall activity fee is now past due. If you plan to play a winter sport, the activity fee is due by December 15th. If you have any questions regarding your activity fee, please call Dawn Miller 610-359-4325.
PTO Announcements Include:
- Cookie dough will be delivered to school on Thursday, November 8th. Orders will be available for parent pick up in the school cafeteria between 4:00–6:00pm. Please make arrangements for someone to pick up your order if you are not available.
We look forward to seeing you in school tomorrow for A day.