New in 2017-2018: Absence notes may be submitted to the school as an email attachment with the following guidelines:
Directions on submitting electronic absence notes
1. Parent or guardian writes the absence note on a piece of paper.
2. Parent/guardian signs the note.
3. Parent/guardian scans the note or takes a picture of the note.
4. Parent attaches scanned note/picture of note to an email.
5. Parent/guardian sends the message to the designated email address for absence notes. (Each school building has its own attendance email account.)
Please follow these guidelines:
· NO electronic signatures will be accepted.
· ONLY emails with a signed absence note attached will be accepted.
· Emailed notes MUST be sent to the designated email account. Please do not send directly to school staff members.
· Notes must contain the date of absence, student’s name, grade level, reason for absence and parent/guardian signature.
The designated email account is for absence notes only. All other content should be sent to a school staff member directly.