As a part of our ongoing effort to go paperless, we are accepting employment applications for all available positions electronically via TalentEd. This easy to use, secure online application assures that your application has been received by the district for review and consideration for employment. In addition, you may visit the site 24/7 to update and review your information and application status.
** CLICK HERE TO VIEW AVAILABLE POSITIONS AT MNSD **
If you are offered a position with Marple Newtown School District, please be advised that the following three required clearances will be required before you are able to begin working:
1. State Police Clearance (Act 34) - complete online, and print your results immediately
2. Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151) - complete online, and print your results in approximately 5-7 business days
3. Federal Criminal History Background Check (Act 114) - online registration and fingerprint appointment required
Click here for further guidelines on acquiring the above clearances.
**You must use service code 1KG6XN when registering for fingerprints**
You will also need to submit the following:
- School Health Record - (this requires a physical & TB test from within a year)
- Act 24 (PDE Form 6004) - Arrest/Conviction Report
- Act 168 PA Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release
- A separate Act 168 form must be completed for:
- Current employer; and
- All former employers that were school entities; and
- All former employers where you were in a position that involved direct contact with children.