**Online Registration for the 19/20 School year is now being implemented. You will still need to come into the school with the items listed below. Please click on “Student Registration” above, then click “Online Registration”on the left-hand side of the screen, and follow the instructions.
Kindergarten registration for the Marple Newtown School District will be held at all elementary buildings on the following dates: Monday, March 11, 2019 from 6:00-8:00 P.M. and Tuesday, March 12, 2019 from 9:00-3:00 P.M.
Children who will be five years old on or before September 3, 2019, the first day of school, are eligible and should be registered at their neighborhood school.
Parents/Guardians may not register their children without the following:
- Proof of immunization including:
- 4 doses of tetanus and diphtheria - with 1 dose on or after the 4th birthday
- 4 doses of polio- (4th dose on or after 4th birthday and at least 6 months after previous dose given)
- 2 doses of measles and mumps, rubella (usually given as MMR)
- 3 doses of hepatitis B (properly spaced)
- 2 doses of varicella (chickenpox) or history of disease
2. The child’s government issued Birth Certificate or Passport.
3. Proof of residence in Marple or Newtown Township. Residency is demonstrated by presenting a Deed, Real Estate Tax bill, bill of sale or a Lease, and two other forms of identification such as a current electric or phone bill.
No other documents will be accepted.
4. Valid driver’s license.