**Online Registration for the 19/20 School year is now being implemented. Please click on “Student Registration” above, then click “Online Registration”on the left-hand side of the screen, and follow the instructions.
Parents registering a new student in GRADES 1 thru 12, still need to come to the Administration Building in the Registration Office of Mrs. Teri Werner starting Monday, January 28, 2019 and bring the documents listed below.
Please call 610-359-4260 to schedule an appointment. Appointments are only scheduled on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 9AM to 12 PM.
Children who will be six years old on or before the first day of school (9/3/2019) are eligible and should be registered.
Parents/Guardians may not register their children without the following:
1. Proof of immunization including:
- 4 doses of tetanus and diphtheria - with one on or after the 4th birthday
- 4 doses of polio(4th dose on or after 4th b-day; 6 months after previous )
- 2 doses of measles and mumps
- 1 dose of rubella (German measles)
- 2 doses of varicella (chickenpox) or history of disease
Children ENTERING Grades 7-12 ADDITIONAL requirements:
- 2 doses meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV)
- First dose given at 11-15 years of age; a second dose is required at age 16 or entry into 12th grade.
- If the dose was given at 16 years of age or older, only one dose is required.
- 1 dose of tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis (Tdap) if 5 years has elapsed since last tetanus immunization
2. The child's government issued birth certificate or Passport.
3. Proof of residence in Marple or Newtown Township. Residency is
demonstrated by presenting a deed, real estate tax bill, bill of sale or a lease, and two other forms of identification such as a current PECO or cable bill. No other documents will be accepted.
4. Valid driver’s license.